Gingerbread Coffee Creamer
Do you know what they call a coffee with no creamer? A depresso.
Luckily, we found this fantastic gingerbread coffee creamer by Willow Moon. A little twist of ingredients and this recipe will turn that frown into a Hallmark card smile.
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Bring all ingredients to a boil
- Simmer for a few minutes
- Add creamer into a mug of brewed Calirise coffee