Introducing Ready To Drink Cold Brew Coffee Infused with CBD
When you think of edibles, you probably think of cookies and brownies that get you high, rather than CBD infused cold brew coffee. But what’s the difference? Why is this combination the first of its kind? Well, the first major difference is Kickback Cold Brew is made with CBD, not THC, which is the component of cannabis that makes you high. Differentiating between the two is important because many consumers first question is “will this get me high?” and the answer is a solid no. In fact, the feeling you get when consuming Kickback can be best described as a “functional chill”, meaning you can go about your daily routine feeling relaxed but energized, compared to the jittery feeling many get when drinking coffee. While there is caffeine in our coffee, rather than canceling each other out the CBD and caffeine actually work together to provide the functional chill feeling mentioned before.
Kickback is made from only the purest ingredients around. Not only is it the coffee USDA organic, it’s: lab tested CBD, has added terpenes, the water used is filtered, and contains organic cashew milk and organic agave. Not to mention our coffee beans are single origin, shade grown, certified organic, and we only use organic Colorado hemp. This means the hemp in our coffee comes from some of the highest grade hemp available in the world! You might also be wondering what makes our coffee beans so special; simply put, our coffee beans are pure, unblended, and full of unique qualities that come from the soil, air, and high altitude of the forest in Central America that they’re grown in.
Why You Need It
There are a myriad of health benefits that come with consuming CBD; it can help treat ailments such as anxiety, chronic pain and inflammation, schizophrenia, acne, diabetes, and cancer – just to name a few. It can even help regulate your weight! CBD infused products are huge right now, besides edibles there are skin care products, bath bombs, candles, even pet treats – and that’s just the start.
Because it’s such a new concept and idea, it’s expected our customers will have questions that need answers. So we thought this would be a time to go over the top three most frequent questions we get.
- What is CBD and where does it come from?
- CBD is derived from hemp and while it shares a lot of the same benefits as THC, it does not get you high. It is extracted from marijuana plants and is lab tested in order to check for purity.
- Caffeine and CBD mixing?
- Yep! We understand the concept is a little odd, but we’ve done our research! It turns out that while caffeine is a stimulant often used to keep you awake and alert, when combined with CBD it produces the feelings of being calm and alert simultaneously. It’s perfect for people who want to avoid caffeine jitters!
- How much CBD is in Kickback?
- Each bottle of our coffee contains 20 milligrams of CBD and 90 milligrams of caffeine; we’ve gone to great lengths to test our coffee to ensure quality and taste.