Military and First Responder Discount Program
Kickback offers a 5% Military and First Responder Discount on most full-priced purchases to extend our gratitude to those who’ve served or are currently serving our country in the US armed forces. The discount also extends to their respective spouses.
US armed forces include active and reserve members of the:
- US Army
- US Marine Corps
- US Navy
- US Air Force
- US Coast Guard
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- United States Public Health Service (USPHS)
- National Guard
To receive the 5% Military Discount, you must:
- Be currently serving in or be a veteran (as defined below) of the US armed forces
- Be enrolled in the program
What You Can Use Your Discount On
The 5% discount can be used on eligible purchases for personal use.
The Military Discount can be applied to most full-priced products in our store and online. There are some exclusions:
- It can’t be used with any other offer, coupon, promotion, discount or markdown.
- It can’t be applied to any gift cards or previous purchases.
- Offer is not redeemable for cash, is nontransferable and can’t be combined with manager discretion price adjustments. Additional exclusions may apply.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify this program at any time in any location at our sole discretion, including requiring periodic verification of eligibility. We reserve the right to revoke enrollment status based on alleged, suspected or actual evidence of misuse in our sole discretion. Misuse includes but is not limited to using the Military Discount in any manner that is not consistent with the terms and conditions of the program or in a manner that is contrary to the intention of the program or misrepresentation of any or part of the program (e.g., allowing your discount to be used by anyone who is not your current spouse, etc.).
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible for the Kickback’s Military or First Responder Discount?
- Anyone currently serving in or who is a veteran of the US Army, US Marine Corps, US Navy, US Air Force, US Coast Guard, NOAA, USPHS or National Guard.
- Military Discount also extends to the registered service member’s respective spouse.
- Dishonorably discharged veterans are not eligible.
Law Enforcement Officers — EMTs/Paramedics, 911 Dispatchers and eligible Healthcare Professionals.
How do I confirm my military credentials after completing registration?
- Email email@example.com using acceptable form of IDs.
- Our team will review your email and provide you with a discount code.
Why do I have to upload a US military document?
To ensure that only our customers who have served in or are currently serving in the US Army, US Marine Corps, US Navy, US Air Force, US Coast Guard, NOAA, USPHS or National Guard receive the Military Discount.
We don’t store documents or images uploaded to our system. We use your information to confirm your eligibility.
Do I need to verify my military status each time I make a purchase?
No, you must go through the verification process only one time, but you’ll be asked to provide a valid photo ID to use your Military Discount in store to ensure the discount is being used by you or your spouse.
- Acceptable forms of photo ID:
- Valid driver’s license
- State- or federal-issued identification card
- Department of Defense identification card
- Passport or passport card