Best Holiday Coffee Recipes (Hint, there’s Hemp Extract in them)
There’s something special about drinking coffee during the autumn and winter months. It could be the refreshing feeling of when hot steam warms your chill face. Maybe instead, it’s the spark of energy that helps you overcome hibernating under your comforter until March. Either or, coffee during the holiday seasons are magical.
To add more magic to the existence of sipping seasonal caffeine, we’ve come up with a list of our favorite holiday coffee recipes. These delicious drinks are as pleasing as hearing Mariah Carey’s “All I Want For Christmas” on repeat. Oh, and the plus is, our natural hemp extract coffee can be included in all of the drinks.
Organic hemp-infused caffeine like Kickback’s Cali Daze is the perfect combination to provide you with a warm pick-me-up that doesn’t give you anxious jitters. The natural CBD promotes relaxation, all while the caffeine provides you with the necessary energy to complete everyday tasks in cold temperatures. It’s a double win!
Note: Studies show that organic hemp extract does not have psychoactive effects, meaning it will not get you high. Your body may feel at ease but you’ll be mentally capable of chiming in on funny stories at the Thanksgiving dinner and Christmas party.
Holiday Coffee Recipes
1. PALEO PEPPERMINT MOCHA
Peppermint, paleo, and vegan. What’s a better combination?
Wait…we know. Peppermint, paleo, vegan, and hemp-infused. Now, that is what we call perfecto!
We found this Pinterest favorite by Cheryl Malik and couldn’t wait to include our hemp coffee into the ingredients. We altered it from an iced mocha to stick to warm drinks.
- Cocoa powder
- Kickback Hemp Infused Calidaze Coffee
- Light coconut milk
- Peppermint extract
- Pure maple syrup
- Crushed candy canes
- Mix 2 tablespoons cocoa powder with 3 tablespoons of pure maple syrup.
- Once it’s smooth, place it into a shaker jar.
- Add 1 can of coconut milk.
- Add 8 ounces of hemp coffee.
- Add 7 drops of peppermint extract.
- Shake it, shake it, shake it up!
- Add a few crushed candy canes, and you’re ready to go
If you like your drinks cold, include ice before shaking.
2. PUMPKIN SPICE CBD COFFEE
You may have seen this highly requested drink in our newsletter. If not, it seems like it’s time for you to sign up. We’ll give you the latest updates on deals and hemp-related news.
- Simply Organic Pumpkin Spice Blend
- Kickback Calidaze Coffee or Kickback Hemp Infused Calirise Coffee
- Non-dairy creamer, such as Mocha Mix
- Brew a hot cup of Kickback CaliDaze Hemp Coffee or Calirise Coffee.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Simply Organic Pumpkin Spice into your coffee mug.
- Pour in non-dairy creamers, such as Mocha Mix or Silk Almond Milk.
- For added fun, add a cinnamon stick from El Guapo and enjoy!
3. GINGERBREAD COFFEE CREAMER
Do you know what they call a coffee with no creamer? A depresso.
Luckily, we found this fantastic gingerbread coffee creamer by Willow Moon. A little twist of ingredients and this recipe will turn that frown into a Hallmark card smile.
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Bring all ingredients to a boil
- Simmer for a few minutes
- Add creamer into a mug of brewed Calirise coffee
4. VEGAN HOT CHOCOLATE
There’s nothing like drinking a cup of hot chocolate while watching Home Alone during the holiday season. I mean, Christmas really isn’t even Christmas if you don’t watch a young Macaulay Culkin terrorize two home Bulgars. It’s a tradition!
- Almond milk
- Brown sugar
- Cocao powder
- Dairy-free chocolate chips
- Vanilla extract
- Coconut whip cream
- Vegan marshmallows
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Add 2 cups of almond milk, 1 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp cocoa powder, and chocolate chips in a pot.
- On medium heat, whisk the ingredients until the chocolate melts
- Include 1 tsp of vanilla extract with a dab of salt
- Pour into a mug of Calidaze
- Add coconut whip, vegan marshmallows and a pinch of sprinkles
- Drink it up!
5. VEGAN PEANUT BUTTER SPICED LATTE RECIPE
Okay, we know this combination may sound a little weird, but don’t knock it until you try (unless you have allergies). This tasty latte goes excellent with most Thanksgiving pies or desserts. Include our organic hemp coffee to give you a functional chill that’ll put you right in the holiday spirit.
- Brown sugar
- 8 oz of brewed hemp coffee – Calidaze
- Pure vanilla extract
- Organic peanut butter
- Pumpkin spice seasoning
- Add brewed hemp coffee into a blender.
- Add 1tsp brown sugar, a drop of vanilla extract, ½ tsp pumpkin seasoning, 2 tsp of peanut butter.
- Pulse blend until ready!